Roof Top Units & Air Make-Up Units
The main focus of an Analysis on Roof Top & Air Make-Up Units is to provide an objective review of the current Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) and provide the Client with a clear and concise Report on the overall condition, total electricity consumption from all the Units and operational performance of each Unit.
Detailed Analysis includes:
- Logging of energy performance data with RTU Economizers connected and disconnected
- CO2 testing and Analysis with Economizer disconnected
- Remote monitoring of electricity consumption for all AMUs and Exhaust Fans using an Energy Efficiency Manager and a Power Analyzer
- Evaluate Control System and feedback mechanism as it relates to Unit sequencing
- Air testing on the Units to evaluate Air Volumes being supplied to and exhausted from the building